Late Fee: $10 per half hour for each staff member who has to stay past closing time per vessel. Minimum 2 staff members (office staff member and dock staff member). Time will be rounded up to next half hour.
Search and Rescue Fee: $25.00 per hour for each staff member plus fuel and any other incurred costs. Minimum 2 staff members (office staff member and dock staff member). Same fee applies for on the water river clean-up of customer debris
Unscheduled Pick Up Fee: $20.00 per vessel to pick up at any location.
Campsite Cleanup Fee: $50.00 plus $20.00 per hour for each staff member involved. Includes picking cans, plastic bottles, and glass bottles out of campfires. Toilet paper clean up also will be charged.
Picnic Table Repair: $20.00 per hour plus cost of materials/replacement parts. Picnic Table Replacement: $150.00 per table.
Replacement of live tree/shrub that has been cut down: $100 per tree, 4" in diameter and smaller. $200 per tree over 4" in diameter.
Paddle Equipment Replacement Costs (per item):
Paddle Equipment Repair Costs (per item):
- Canoe $750.00
- Tandem Kayak $450.00
- Solo Kayak $350.00
- Canoe Paddle $ 15.00
- Kayak Paddle $ 20.00
- Lifejacket/orange $ 10.00
- Lifejacket/fitted youth $ 20.00
- Lifejacket/fitted adult $ 20.00
- Boat Cushion $ 10.00
- Seatback $ 20.00
- Canoe: $50 per hour (welding, riveting etc.) plus cost of repair materials/replacement parts ($20.00 per seat or thwart)
- Kayak: $50.00 per hour (welding) plus cost of repair materials/replacement parts
- Paddle: $20.00 per hour plus cost of repair materials/replacement parts
Outfitted Camping Gear Prep and Transportation Fee: $50.00 per set of outfitting
Regular Camping Gear Prep and Transportation Fee: Rental price of each item.Camping Gear Replacement Costs (per item):
- Tent: $ 75.00
- Sleeping Bag: $ 25.00
- Propane Stove $ 45.00
- Propane Lantern $ 25.00
- Lantern Base $ 8.00
- Cookset: $ 20.00
- 2 gal. water jug: $ 5.00
- 5 gal. water jug: $ 10.00
- Outfit Storage Box $ 25.00
- Iron Skillet $ 12.00
- Bucket $ 8.00
- Tarp $ 8.00
- Can Opener $ 8.00
- Complete Outfitted Box (box with all equipment): $300.00
- Misc. items such as spatulas, forks, can opener, trowel etc.: $2.00 each item
Camping gear repair fee: $20.00 per hour per staff member plus cost of repair materials/replacement partsOak Hill Special Runs
Special runs are dependent on driver and vehicle availability. No deliveries before 2:00 p.m. or after 4:00 p.m.
- "Ran out of ice Run" $4.00 per bag delivered.
- "Ran out of Food/Beer/Cigarettes (Grocery Store) Run": $25.00 fee plus cost of items.
- "Ran out of refreshments "(Liquor Store) Run": $25.00 fee plus cost of items.
- "Missed the Campsite Run": $25.00 per canoe to take paddlers back to Oak Hill (paddle to campsite) by bus
- "Latecomer Run": $25.00 to drop off 1-2 people and 1 canoe at Oak Hill (still have to paddle to campsite), only for those that want to join a group and can't get to Arcadia until late in the afternoon. Reservation must be made by group leader only. Not a regular service or one that is readily available. Canoe must be paid for by group at time of sign-in to receive any discounts. Latecomers must check-in by 3:30 and be ready to go by 4:00 p.m.
- "Lost or forgot camping gear Run": $25.00 to take one person or staff member to run from Arcadia to Oak Hill and back for gear. Does not include rental of camping gear.
All fees are plus 7% sales tax. Fees subject to change at any time. Fee listed are for Credit Card Authorization.