- Please call 800-268-0083 to make reservations, we can't take reservations over the 'net yet.
- Reservations required on all trips on all holiday weekends and for weekends during February, March, April, May, June, October, and November, on all overnight canoes, on all outfitted canoes, and with groups of 4 or more canoes for any trip.
- If you want to try kayaks, you must have a reservation.
- On weekdays, reservations are usually not necessary for daily runs.
- A Credit Card Authorization (CCA) is required for all overnight canoes, on Saturdays during busy season, holiday weekends, for 6 or more canoes all trips especially groups, and for outfitted canoes. See the CCA page for the authorization that can be printed out and faxed or mailed back to the Outpost.
- Departures can vary, call first.
- Please don't call for reservations between the hours of 8 a.m. thru 11:30 a.m. on Saturday mornings, we're busy checking folks in and can't give you our undivided attention. If you call any time within an half hour before 8, 10, and 11:30 a.m., you're calling during normal check-in times, again, we won't be able to give you our undivided attention.
Hours of Operation:
- Open seven days a week, every day of the year except Christmas Day. On Thanksgiving Day, only overnighters go out in the a.m.
- Paddling Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. weekdays and 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. weekends.
- Office hours for phone calls are 8:00 to 4:30 daily.
Canoe Outpost-Peace River
2816 NW County Rd. 661, Arcadia, FL 34266